MY GIRLS ARE BACK AND I’M AN EMOTIONAL MESS!
Soshi, So Nyeo Shidae a.k.a Legendary Queens released their sixth studio album ‘Holiday Night’ with double title tracks ‘Holiday’ and ‘All Night’ which single-handedly went onto bury ‘Mr. Mr’, ‘The Boys’, ‘I Got A Boy’ and ‘Lion Heart’ alive, bottom line: they all died and got thrown off into a chthonic ditch.
Album Track List:
- Holiday:- Ho-Ho-Ho-Holiday is one the title tracks and its catchy af, Seohyun co-wrote this song.
- All Night:- The other title track is gay af, Yuri and Sooyoung were totally giving each other “the look”, Sunny and Seohyun were just having fun, Yoona was third-wheeling Taeyeon and Tiffany, and Hyoyeon was basically like “These lesbians, Gawwd, I’m hot af for this crap” Tiffany looked pissed off because a certain someone wasn’t answering her call…
- It’s You– Written by the talented Kwon Yuri is a beautiful emotional melody which reminds of ‘Into the New World’.
- Sweet Talk: The new hoe anthem of SNSD, Seohyun did that with her lyrics. (I’m saying this for the nth time this week)
- One Last Time: This one will take you on a “feels trip”.
- Love is Bitter: This song is the soundtrack of my life! “Because my love is always, always bitter“.
- FAN: Boarded the feels trip and drowned in the pink ocean.
- Girls Are Back: :’)
- Only One: My one and only Soshi!
- Light Up The Sky: I love crying and dying over and over again, emo song, emo Soshi, emo Sones.
jigeumeun sonyeoshidae apeurodo sonyeoshidae
This is the only thing I’m gonna tweet, talk, and breath about!
“10 years, oh my god, 10 years”
“Girls’ Generation is a miracle”
It truly is!
Me getting through the rest of this year: