SNSD (Girls’ Generation) is making a comeback later in August according to multiple sources and I for one couldn’t be more excited, because it will be their their tenth anniversary as a group.
Now its not a cakewalk for a girl group, to complete ten years in a dynamic industry where the competition to succeed is real.
Although it seems like just yesterday I was randomly scrolling through YouTube when a video was recommended to me which later went on to change my life completely, though in reality it has been nearly six and a half years of being a K-POP fan. Now SNSD is a group I would support and respect no matter what, its not just their music that has made me a fan but more so importantly their individual persona’s shine through, together, that’s the one thing that has pulled them through the good and bad times, as a group and more importantly as friends. (Soshi Bond-OT9 Forever Bruh!) So since their tenth anniversary as a group is coming up in August, here are some of my favorite moments of the girls being their dorky, stupidly-cute, funny selves outside of the glitz and glamour.
- When Yuri gave it straight to Sooyoung, her advice though applies to every aspect of life..Bullying, Failure, Break-up, Life crisis...
- When Soshi were dying out of laughter because of Hyoyeon:
- No one can control SNSD when there’s music, they basically turned the place down:
Oh, the chaos! Just look at these dorks!
- When this cutayyy couldn’t control herself:
Yes, that’s really subtle boo! Dancing to Apink wearing a pink dress…
- When Seohyun wanted to jam out to Sistar’s Shake It but..:
Look at them though! Tiffany staph!
- Like really Soshi’s last comeback gave us SONES some fun moments:
Human Paper Taeyeon, anyone?
- Taeyeon adorably fitting inside a toy car:
- When YulYoon were totally feeling EXID’s Up & Down:
- When Sunny decided to chase down Minho ’cause she’s always ready to hunt down people:
- Sunny, one of the aeygo Queen’s of K-POP:
- Well, then there’s Yoona with the aeygo that is annoyingly cute:
- Then there’s Sooyoung with her seductive aegyo:
- So to sum it up, SNSD’s comeback will be amazing because there’s going be a lot of variety gold, platinum, silver moments. xD
Well, as you can see I only made GIF from video’s of their latest comeback, so I didn’t include Jess but there’s another post solely about her which you can find in the homepage.
Do share this post and comment? -Jane.