So you’re probably swirling your way in the vortex of K-POP so might as well start watching Korean drama’s because if K-POP is that good then you can only imagine what K-Drama can offer up.
I’ve watched quite a few drama shows so lemme try to convince you first, okay? Ready ?
- You might know Park Shin-hye, the reigning Queen of Korean Dramas, right?
- This line (from Heartstrings) is perfectly fitting for anyone who has a love-hate relationship with anyone..in your life, yes?
Heartstrings also featuring Jung Yong-wha (CNBLUE fans, where you at?)
- When Krystal actually told the one-sided truth in this one:
- While we’re at it, Soojung had to say that iconic line:
Point is, there are many iconic lines from K-drama’s that will resonate with your soul, mind and heart! So you know..give it a try!
- Korean Dramas are perfectly wrapped bundle of humor, romance and a ride-wave of emotions:
- The little jealous moments will probably make you smile:
- I mean, yes, K-drama kissing scenes are somewhere lingering over the scale of being really bad–>ok-ish–>alright–>real good:like this one.
- Fresh narratives exuding verve, aesthetically pleasing camerawork , allegories, the authentic yet funny portrayal by the actors, the seemingly fitting background scores are a colossal combo; that will make you fall in love with K-dramas, swoon over the actors (gender neutral :3)
- Actors, who will carry you to a state of bliss, the K-Dramaland!
Have you ever witnessed any TV show where the actual plot orbits about and around:
- A mermaid (Legend of the Blue Sea)
- A web series character ( W)
- An alien (My Love from The Star)
No? I didn’t think so..
Admirable acting, awe-inspiring cinematography and compelling plot lines; K-dramas will surely stagger your world to the point where you will be overwhelmed with a bucket list of K-dramas to keep up with: the K-drama life!
Basically when you first start watching K-dramas:
- Korean drama shows will probably ruin you for normal life; when reality kicks in, you’d be snickering and be like:
- But nonetheless, you’d get your head down into the beautiful world of K-dramas, waiting for emotionally packed events that will fill your life with wonderment:
Well wasn’t that persuading enough for you? Give it a go, you will be happy that you did, trust me!
So watcha think? Like , Share and Follow! -Jane